This statement applies to WorldTrans Sites Worldwide.
WorldTrans (as such term is defined in the User Agreement related to the Site) is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you of how we treat information about you that we may receive from the web site located at MagicWalletStore.com (the "Site"). This Privacy Notice only applies to information collected on the Site.
1. What information does the Magic Wallet Store collect?
Generally, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, to access your order or account information, you will be required to login using your email address and order information. Once you have logged in, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Our web servers may also seek (as many web sites do) to place a "cookie" (a small data file) on your computer's hard drive, which allows the server to recognize the computer when it visits again. This allows us to track statistical information about navigation to and throughout certain areas of the Site. Cookies are not used to obtain your name or any personal data.
2. How does the Magic Wallet Store use the information?
the Magic Wallet Store uses your login information to restrict unauthorized access to confidential information. We may also use non-personally identifying information to better understand our users and their needs.
3. Will the Magic Wallet Store share my personal information?
No, the Magic Wallet Store will not share your personal information with any person or entity outside of the Magic Wallet Store without first receiving your personal consent, or unless the Magic Wallet Store is compelled by a binding legal order to share it.
4. What are my options?
If you do not want to provide your email, you can choose to place your order by phone at (214) 707-1013. You can still view some of the content offered by our site without signing in. We also give users the choice to opt not to provide certain personal information when registering.
5. How will I know if the Privacy Notice is changed?
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first in this Privacy Notice. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will send affected users written notice of the change.
6. How can I update my personally identifiable information?
You can correct or change your personal information by login in to your Your Account or by sending us an email detailing the requested change or correction at support@MagicWalletstore.com.
7. Privacy of children
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
Questions regarding this Privacy Notice, or regarding any other aspects of the Site, should be sent via e-mail to support@MagicWalletstore.com.
Welcome to the the Magic Wallet Store' ("the Magic Wallet Store") web site located at http://www.MagicWalletStore.com. This User Agreement (this "Agreement") sets forth the terms under which you may use the Website (this "Site"). The terms "you" and "your," as used in this Agreement, refer to all individuals and entities accessing this Site for any reason. . BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT YOU WILL COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, INCLUDING UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAWS. If you have any questions about your obligations under this Agreement, email support@MagicWalletstore.com.
4. Confidentiality and Intellectual Property. All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, buttons, images, downloads, files, and code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by the Magic Wallet Store, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
9. Governing Law and Arbitration. This Agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Site will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Texas, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review, except as permitted by Texas law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Texas as necessary to protect the party's rights or property pending the completion of arbitration. By using this Site, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Texas.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement, and supersedes the provisions of any other agreements or understandings (oral or written), between the parties with respect to your use of this Site.
11. Modifications to Terms of Agreement. the Magic Wallet Store reserves the right to revise, amend or modify the terms of this Agreement at any time and in any manner at its sole discretion. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Notice of any revision, amendment or modification of the terms will be posted in this section of the Site, and any such revisions, amendment, or modifications will be effective upon the posting of such notice. Continued use of the Site by you constitutes your binding acceptance of such revisions, amendments, and modifications. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
12. General. You shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your access and use of the Site. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, that portion shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be given full effect. the Magic Wallet Store's failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive the ability to act with respect to that circumstance or similar circumstances. the Magic Wallet Store shall be excused for any failure to perform to the extent that its performance is prevented by any reason outside of its control. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. the Magic Wallet Store may change, remove, or require registration or payment to continue use of any aspect of the Site at any time without further notice to you.
Updated October 2011